When it comes to foundation repair, Inland has a long and successful track record of using underpinning to strengthen and stabilize existing buildings. Our engineers accurately assess the problem and custom-design a solution that assures a lifetime of solid performance. Our user-friendly foundation components are designed for rapid installation and are extremely cost-effective.
Additional features and advantages of underpinning foundations include:
- can be engineered for lifting entire or partial structure support in lift
- torque monitoring provides feedback for load predictability
- custom pile cap adaptations to attach footings or walls
- various size piles (3.5 – 7 inches) diameter shafts or even larger to accommodate large eccentric loads
- foundation repaired in most cases to original elevation