Building a new garage doesn’t have to mean heavy excavation or even waiting for warm weather. Screw piles are the ideal foundation solution for garage construction. Not only will our engineers customize a solution for your environment, we can install grade beams under any weather condition with minimal disturbance.
In addition to these benefits, screw piles do not require pre-excavation and there is also no time-consuming wait for concrete to cure. This means that loads can be applied immediately, ensuring that your project is completed quickly no matter what time of year it may be.
For your garage construction, screw piles are a fast, flexible and environmentally friendly foundation option that satisfies all residential building codes.
Additional features and advantages of screw piles for garages include:
- fast and accurate installation
- minimal noise and environmental disturbance
- attachments for cement (grade beam)
- timeliness for construction
- winter construction works using steel grade beam
- site-specific engineering